WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPY
The treatment method was originally used for joint pain relief for Arthritis and other Rheumatoid patients. Thanks to innovations in the technology, Whole Body Cryotherapy is now multi-beneficial across a broad range of sporting, anti-aging and recovery needs.
- Lessens the recovery time after a vigorous workout by delivering oxygen and nutrients to the muscles.
- Regular Cryotherapy treatments greatly reduce the recuperation period following competitive sports and training, enabling a quicker return to the playing field.
- Enhances muscular endurance and resistance to fatigue.
- Improves the body’s ability to relax and regulates sleeping patterns.
- Increased strength and stamina, resulting in improved athletic performance.
- Alleviates muscle tension and susceptibility to trauma.
- Improves joint functionality, motor capacity, and mobility.
- Cryotherapy boosts energy levels and the release of endorphins, which in turn promotes faster fat reduction and aids weight loss.
All services include a complimentary Body Composition Analysis report. Using advanced technology and only requiring one minute of your time, our Body Composition Analyser will give your weight, fat, bone and water percentage (including their respective weights). This is an essential tool to analyse your health and provide our experienced Therapists with a more accurate analysis of your body.
Course of 3 – $160
Course of 6 – $300
Course of 9 – $450
Course of 12 – $600
Monthly unlimited VIP membership – $450 *Limited to 1 sessions per day/5 days per week